BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Representative, BOLT Middle Office
BNY Mellon is an investment company. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon has a local operation in Wroclaw that currently employs over 1400 employees.
AIS Operations is made up of a number of hedge fund and private equity servicing functional areas such as Trade Execution, Trade Capture, Custody, Middle Office, Reconciliation, Billing, etc. AIS Operations assists the research and resolution of general and basic operational issues regarding fund administration. Follows existing documentation, process flows and standard operating procedures to complete routine day-to-day tasks.
BOLT Team – Exchange Traded Cash Conformation & Settlements:
- Matching of trades booked by client against executing brokers trade blotter/ticket
- Management of trade exception failures
- Process trade amendments
- Maintenance of portfolio and Standard Settlement Instructions data
- Agreeing settlement details with counterparts
- Handling settlement discrepancies through to correction and completion
- Processing Cash Reconciliation on a daily basis
- Reading and understanding Swift fields
- Processing stock/cash manual instruction to the market
- Fluent English
- Degree in finance, economics, management, accounting, administration & related studies
- Attention to detail/Analytical Skills
- Problem solving skills / Logical thinking
- Working under time pressure (with deadlines)
- Tasks & time management
- Good communication / escalation skills
- Fast knowledge absorption
- Conflict resolution
- Ability to work w/demanding client
- Flexible to an ever-changing working environment and working hours
- Full time contract of employment
- Working Hours : Monday-Friday on Shifts: 8:00 – 10:45 till 19:00
- Location : Aquarius Building ul.Swobodna 3
- Competitive salary
- A clear career path within Graduate Accelerator Programme GAP as well as potential promotion to Senior Representative role after 18th months of employment.
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: PAS11
Organization: Asset Servicing-HR06026
Requisition Number: 1601173