BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Institutional Sales Support
- To assist sales managers in all aspects of client services, including their responses to request/inquiries from both prospective and existing clients;
- To provide support for sales activities, including marketing material preparation, market information search, etc.;
- To participate in sales activities with sales managers;
- To provide other routine supports as required by sales managers
- 3+ years of experience in (i) Institutional Sales as a junior/intermediate sales rep. or client support at Asset Management firm, and/or (ii) Investment Management Oversight at Insurance firm / Bank (either global or domestic firm is ok)
- OK with not only sales rep. / client support in Institutional Sales, but also a high-potential candidates who are interested in Institutional Sales rep. with having 3+ years of experience as Product solutions / Investment management oversight role (not as a fund manager) at AM firm;
- Basic knowledge about asset management and PC skill (Outlook, MS Excel, Word and Power Point) is necessary;
- Experience in working for insurance firm being in charge of investment management oversight is a plus;
- Japanese skill (native level) and English skill (business level) would be necessary;
- Communication skill, proactive behaviour, and team-work spirit would be critical;
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As one of the world's leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers, BNY Mellon Investment Management combines agility, insight and scale to create and deliver strategies and solutions to address our clients' needs. Encompassing BNY Mellon's investment management firms, wealth management organization and global distribution teams, we draw on deep expertise to collaborate with clients and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific needs. We pride ourselves on providing dedicated service through our network of global professionals who have a deep understanding of local requirements. With our extensive experience in anticipating and responding to the investment and financial needs of the world's governments, pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and family offices, BNY Mellon Investment Management is dedicated to helping clients reach their goals.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Japan-Tokyo-To-Tokyo
Internal Jobcode: 53347
Organization: IM APAC-HR11404
Requisition Number: 1705835