BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Compliance Analyst IV
We are seeking a Compliance Analyst within Information Risk Management. This individual will support management in the day-to-day efforts related to compliance with laws, rules, regulations and related policies by building and maintaining a compliance infrastructure (including creating and updating of databases and tracking logs). The incumbent performs research, analyzes relevant compliance-related information as well as communicates and partners with specific business units to makes recommendations on necessary procedural/control changes on more complex compliance matters.
· Monitor, distribute, interpret and analyze new laws and/or changes to existing regulations and guidance applicable to specified business units. Work with business units to assess potential impact.
· Complete timely research for compliance and information security questionnaires and produce artifacts as requested from existing and potential clients
· Assist in audit reviews and information security risk assessments as needed
· Support compliance-related process design activities or projects and implementation teams in process improvement activities.
· Develop compliance communications and drive problem resolution.
· Analyze data and facts to identify and solve areas of non-compliance.
· Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet deadlines.
· Support other compliance related activities as needed.
· BA/BS preferred. 5+ years of relevant experience.
· Requires thorough understanding of Information Security laws, regulations, guidance and standards.
· Requires strong analytical, organizational, and project management skills
· Requires strong oral and written communication skills and problem solving skills
· Ability to communicate IT, networking, and security concepts as well as compliance requirements to personnel at all levels of experience and responsibility
· Knowledge of the Financial Services Industry regulations, compliance, operations or auditing is highly desirable
· Understanding of security architectures is highly desirable
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 50347
Organization: Eagle Investment Systems-HR06405
Requisition Number: 1706995