BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Specialist Developer (Java Web Programming, Rest Services/APIs, SQL, SDLC )
- Specialized experience in Revenue and Billing Systems; familiarity with the AGILE development methodology; and practical experience developing software across the VB .Net or C# and Distributed computing environments is a highly desirable plus; but not an absolute requirement.
- Worked with SQL Server, good SQL knowledge, written views, stored procedures, and functions and used ETL tool, needs to be familiar with query tuning, indexing, troubleshooting and performance bottlenecks. Good understanding of relational database structure and utilities.
- Highly Desirable Distributed Skill Requirements: (Web Programming, Rest Services/APIs, SOA Design Principles, Object Oriented fundamentals(Java/J2EE, Server Side Programming), GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Tomcat experience, Spring Frameworks, Angular SS)
- Additional Desirable Skills; (Ability to multi-task, juggle priorities, understand advanced data structure’s, design-for-testing, testing in general, and ability to write and communicate effectively)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required,
- 6-8+ years of experience in software development required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 45144
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Investment Services Technology-HR13644
Requisition Number: 1711743