BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Group Manager, PACE Performance Application Development
PACE Performance Group Application Development Manager
Application development manager for the PACE investment portfolio performance measurement technology team.
· Manages a medium to large-sized or multiple small teams responsible for all phases of the systems development and implementation process.
· Analyzes organizational needs for application development and interfaces with business partners to ensure systems are developed that meet their business requirements.
· Oversees applications programming and analysis projects which include development, installation and maintenance of application programs.
· Leads analysis of organizational needs for development and implementation of applications.
· Interfaces regularly with clients and project managers to ensure that systems are developed to meet their business needs and specifications. Ensures the availability, integrity and stability of production systems by identifying appropriate resources to manage all systems and having a process in place to respond quickly to problems.
· Communicates and endorses strict adherence to development and quality standards and monitors adherence on an on-going basis. Communicates timely and accurate project-related information to relevant parties.
· Acts as an advocate for change management, encourages innovation and creativity in technology solutions.
· Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
· Manages one or more development teams which includes providing direction on priority, resource allocation, issue resolution and escalation, and team development and growth.
· Drives the execution and provides leadership for team objectives.
· Interprets and breaks down complex business requirements and solutions into actionable IT development deliverables.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred. 10 + years of experience in systems analysis and program development with related supervisory, management and administrative experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industries is a plus. Experience in an Agile environment is a bonus. The ability to work with vendor software and release management of that software to meet business goals is a plus.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 45305
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Investment Services Technology-HR13644
Requisition Number: 1713424