BNY Mellon Careers
Sr Specialist Information Security Analyst - Next Generation Security Architecture Controls
- Provides expert knowledge of Next Generation solutions as well as methodologies for the software development life cycle for. Develop blueprints and best practices for the secure implementation of these technologies.
- Designing authentication and entitlement services to support applications built in a micro-service based, cloud and IOT patterns driven around user interaction and system integration via API’s.
- Identify data protection technical requirements for next generation technologies including access management, data encryption, tokenization, and obfuscation techniques.
- Recommend and support alternative security mitigation's/compensating controls to enable Next Generation technologies while ensuring BNYM information assets are protected.
- Effectively interact with business, technology and risk stakeholders and possess the ability to influence direction, articulate risks and promote secure solutions/road-maps.
- Review existing and proposed architectures, identify security design gaps, and recommend changes or enhancements being mindful of the implications of system-level decisions
- Identify and propose Key Risk Indicators (KRI) for the monitoring of Next Generation technology deployments.
- Work with the Cyber Intel team on identifying and capturing related intelligence.
- Researches/analyzes emerging technologies, designs and advocates new technologies, architectures, and security product in collaboration with business, applications, and infrastructure and security services.
- Continually updating cyber security and emerging technology knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging security practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; and participating in professional organizations.
Sr. Specialist Information Security Analyst->> Consults with other IT areas and the businesses and provides professional support for major components of the company's information security infrastructure. Contributes to the development and implementation of security architecture, standards, procedures and guidelines for multiple platforms. Consults with the business and operational infrastructure personnel regarding new and existing technologies. Recommends new security tools to management and reports and provides guidance and expertise in their implementation. Reviews and analyzes complex data and information to provide insights, conclusions and actionable recommendations provides direction and guidance on reports and analyses and ensures recommendations are aligned with customer/business needs and capabilities. Ensures that all significant security concerns are addressed. Recommends course of action to mitigate risk and ensures that appropriate standards are established and published. Contributes to the achievement of area objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred,
- 8-10 years of experience in information security or related technology experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 45155
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Information Security-HR11724
Requisition Number: 1713684