BNY Mellon Careers
Specialist Developer - Java / J2EE
Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, 3-6+ years of experience in software development required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
· Having 3-6 or more years of Strong Hands on experience on Java 3-6 in J2EE. Experienced on Spring 4.x, MS SQL Server, Tomcat, Apache, Angular JS, CSS, Java Script, Maven, GIT…
· Fundamental understanding of RDBMS and database design applications.
· Previous hands on experience coding and building enterprise level applications
· Appreciation for non-functional requirements: performance, scalability, testability
· Some experience with Continuous Deployment/Integration practices including automated unit/integration/regression tests, Jenkins, Maven, etc…
o Great written and verbal communication skills, responsive and proactive.
o Knows how to take the ownership of a system.
o Financial industry project experience preferred
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 45144
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Clearing Markets ISS Svcs Tech-HR16624
Requisition Number: 1715618