BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
BNY Mellon has a number of new permanent opportunities for Programme Managers and Business Analysts to join our EMEA Change Group. The EMEA Change Group provides Program Management and Business Analysis support to the Lines of Business and Business Partner Groups in order to ensure the timely achievement and closure of the Firm’s strategic and regulatory priorities. The positions can be based in any of our London, Manchester or Dublin offices.
The main responsibilities for the Programme Manager position are:
• Leads and provides some direction and guidance for a wide array of activities associated with project planning and management to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to internal client specifications.
• Manages and oversees the end-to-end project management activities such as project reporting, project planning, issue/risk identification and tracking, scope management, estimation, internal client management, relationship management and other project documentation preparation for projects of high complexity.
• Directs and controls all work performed. Reports and escalates progress/issues to Sr. management, as needed.
• Develops detailed project plans and schedules projects, including goals, risks and resource allocation.
• Monitors project results for significant deviations.
• Manages vendor and client relations to ensure that service expectations are developed and met. Maintains regular contact with clients and coordinates and reports on project progress and accomplishments.
• May provide input for (project) team member performance appraisals.
• Works with all required functions and groups to effectively plan and execute the project. May coordinate resources across organizational boundaries.
• Serves as a liaison between clients and internal groups to ensure delivery of projects on time, within budget, and to specification.
• Manages communication with business leaders at a detailed functional level and discusses/resolves issues.
• Manages client expectations and ensures project delivery.
• Contributes to the achievement of function objectives
• Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business management or related field is required.
• Extensive work experience as a Programme Manager within Financial Services required, with a focus on regulations preferred.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and/or Prince2 certification is preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon Investment Services provides a comprehensive range of services that are unrivaled in scale, precision and quality. Our services have the power to enhance transparency, maximize liquidity and mitigate risks.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Job: General Mgmt / Admin
Internal Jobcode: 70183
Organization: Regulatory Charges-HR11865
Requisition Number: 1715762