BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Customer Procs'g A'lyst
Lead Customer Procs'g A'lyst
Role on Market Data Services team providing high quality customer service and support.
Specific requirements include:
- Lead day-to-day accounting, invoice processing and vendor engagement and reporting
- Provide direction and technical assistance on wide and often complex matters regarding integrated 3rd party products (usage, terms, payment methodology)
- Review data and assist in resolving escalated problems that may arise during the normal daily, weekly or monthly invoice processing and reporting.
- Tracks data and maintains accounting records in accordance with department policies and procedures
- Establishes inventory log, data maintenance and summarization processes to improve team efficiency and best support the Product teams
- Coordinates dissemination of reports to senior management, product, project and accounting teams
- Regularly works with staff to exchange information with respect to cash, accounting, and reporting of daily and monthly client activities and initiatives.
- Assists in identifying and implementing process improvements to reduce audit and financial exposure and improve team efficiency.
- No direct reports; may have work allocation and team lead responsibilities
- Work in full support of team objectives
Bachelor's degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 5 years of total work experience preferred; experience in accounting support preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Pershing provides critical business process, financial and technology solutions for financial organizations around the globe. We operate behind the scenes to power transformational change for broker-dealers, registered investment advisors, independent financial advisers, hedge fund and '40 Act fund managers and individual investors. We strive to be innovators, developing open architecture technology and financial solutions to support our customers' growth. We advocate on behalf of our customers and help them respond to regulatory reform and drive positive outcomes for our industry and investors. From our core business as an industry-leading trade execution, clearing and custody provider, we have evolved into a global multifaceted firm that provides investment solutions, forward-thinking technology-driven efficiencies, practice management and service excellence.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Jersey City
Internal Jobcode: 45119
Job: Information Technology
Requisition Number: 1715930