BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Grp Mgr,Infrastrct Operations
Group Manager, Infrastructure Operations
As print services matures into its next life cycle and grows for the future, we are seeking a hands-on professional to oversee our Printing environment and manage the Outsourcing agreements with incumbent vendors.
Reporting directly to the Head of Onsite Services, the position, Group Manager, Infrastructure Operations is the Global Head of Printing Operations and is responsible for the effective daily operations of the End User Printing and Systemic-printing environment. Overseeing the outsourced Print contract and internal print services group to provide a reliable and efficient service with best practices. The Global Head of Printing is accountable for continuous improvements in quality, delivery, planning, inventory, productivity, and cost efficiency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following:
Manage Outsourced Service
• Monitor printing and production environments to ensure adherence to contractual obligations
• Ensure systems are in place for the best service quality and customer satisfaction
• Analyze efficiency, address deficiencies and implement policies for improvement
• Lead Service Review meetings with incumbent vendors
• Develop a 5 year roadmap for print infrastructure and services with a cloud based solution
Manage Business Results
• Set goals and objectives for internal Print teams to meet budgeted operating expenses
• Conduct capacity planning and environment strengthening
• Oversee inventory management and ensure waste control
• Align with strategic business partners to look to reduce excess paper consumption
Manage Employee Development
• Develop, lead and coach teams for maximum employee engagement in the pursuit of company objectives
• Ensure compliance with company HR policies and procedures
• Promote employee performance feedback, education and training
• Special projects as assigned
Qualifications and Competencies
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Possesses strong analytical skill set
• Possesses inventory management/research skills
• Understands the impact of Operations on profit and loss
• Able to create and implement systems and procedures for continuous improvement
• Able to develop and train personnel for maximum performance
• Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
• Ability to multi task and work under deadlines
• Must pass a background check
Education and Experience
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
• 10+ years of printing/ operations leadership
• Experience with enterprise scale print environments and architecture
• Experience of outsourcing and MSA contracts
• Experience of Financial Services/ Investment Management/Securities an advantage
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60303
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1716113