BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
AIS - Transfer Agency Specialist
Hong Kong, China
- Acting as the Investor contact to deal with Investor related services in accordance with AIS Global Policy and Procedure.
- Handle investor queries including emails and phone queries
- Understand the process for subscriptions, redemptions, share transfers, dividend payments and capital calls.
- Perform the final check for the month end deliverables
- Assist in writing new procedures with communication to all relevant staff
- Familiar with relevant anti-money laundering and regulatory requirements
- Have a basic understanding of TA workflow
- Be familiar with Alternative fund documents in order to review and ensure the requirements set in these documents are align with The Bank of New York Mellon and client standard procedures and controls are being adhered to on a daily basis.
- Japanese Speaker (Japanese Language Proficiency Test with Level N1 preferred but not a must)
- 1-2years’ work experience in the alternative funds industry
- Experience of resolving investors’ queries
- Knowledge in the preparation of the regular admin reports
- Excellent client service and the ability to empathize with client demands
- Demonstrated ability to plan and implement workflow requirements of a team
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive, focused attitude towards work and an ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Good organizational, inter-personal and communication skills
- Could work independently with minimum supervision
- University Graduate (Fresh Graduate is welcomed to apply)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: China-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70524
Requisition Number: 1800521