BNY Mellon Careers
Analyst, Middle Office
Assisting the Relationship Managers in providing new and existing clients with a smooth and professional experience during their business change such as, when transitioning new business into the company, other such conversions, additional business, fund launches and exits.
- Act as a point of contact for the Client at entry level under the direct guidance of the Relationship Manager/Sales Rep in relation to client conversions, thus ensuring that assets/business is converted into or out of the Bank in a smooth, professional and consistent format and consistent with the Bank's values.
Working closely with Brussels Support, Inform, Client Services, Relationship Management, Product, Sales and Operational Business Areas in EMEA, APAC and the US.
- Provide Administrative support to insure that information is accurate and available to gather and input in order to meet client, internal, and regulatory requisitions.
- New Business Migrations - Developing a full understanding of the client's requirements in relation to account set up, and processing all documentation required for the establishment of new accounts in order to complete the transition of new business.
- Flow Management - Conducting regular, in depth reviews of all outstanding steps needed to be taken in order for the conversion to take place smoothly, thereby minimising risk to the company and ensuring revenue can start as soon as possible.
- Client Management - At the request of relationship management, we’ll respond to select client queries, provide regular updates, in order to facilitate confidence in the department and assist in its continued growth.
- Internal Relationship Management - Building and maintaining strong relationships with core operational departments, Client Services, Relationship Managers and Sales, thereby ensuring the achievement of GCS’s overall objectives.
Brief Outline of Duties
- Managing Collateral Schedules: Distribution and tracking; Corresponding with counterparties via phone, email and letter
- Accounts: Opening; Closing; Maintenance
- Billing: Initial set up
- Reporting: Producing ad-hoc; Regulatory MI
- DM Edge: Producing template for new and existing relationships, involving review of docs to ascertain correct counterparty details, scanning and emailing of correspondence to Bru Support
- Documentation – Indexing & Storage: Scanning and storing of all legal documents both in Business Repository and supporting cataloguing that supports archiving held off siteR
- Regulatory reporting support: Assisting various teams to source data, reconciliations, IT uploads
QualificationsBachelor's degree in finance or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Relevant work experience preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Global Markets, through its Foreign Exchange, Derivatives, BNY Mellon Capital Markets, LLC and BNY Mellon Capital Markets EMEA Limited businesses, provides a broad array of products and services for corporate, institutional and high-net-worth investors to choose among various vehicles aimed at protecting principal, providing growth and managing risk.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Global Markets
Internal Jobcode: 70548
Organization: MARKETS CENTRAL MANAGEMENT-HR15164
Requisition Number: 1800807