BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead QA/Testing A'lyst
CTS, QA Department, Specialist Test Lead (UAT Manager)
This role reporting to the Head of Testing, will liaise closely with areas of IT, change and release management acting as the focal point for all User Acceptance Testing.
Pershing provides a broad range of financial business solutions to investment banks, broker-dealers, wealth managers, financial planners and advisers across EMEA. We provide sophisticated front-end technology and flexible middle office capabilities with execution, settlement and custody services. These are supported by a robust regulatory and compliance framework with dedicated client asset experience and expertise.
The primary responsibilities will be:
• To provide professional testing guidance to the business community
• Matrix manage the business resources to deliver release and project commitments
• Undertake a range of testing activities including test estimation, writing test plans, closure reports and test analysis summaries
• As appropriate develop test cases and test scripts in conjunction with Business subject matter experts
• Provide education and guidance on the use of HP ALM
• Assist in Release planning and implementation
• Participate in, or facilitate regular acceptance test meetings
• Manage the sign-off and closure of UAT test windows as appropriate
• Establish and maintain trusted and lasting relationships with the Business leads and Customer contact points.
• 3-5 years as a test lead or test manager
• Financial sector experience
• ISTQB foundation or higher
• Strong stakeholder management
• Experience working in a structured IT delivery team
• Hands on experience with HP ALM tool set
• Experience of both Agile and Waterfall SDLCs
• Experience with test automation tools
• Experience within commercial banking environment
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Measured and co-operative
• Attention to detail
• Independent, ability to operate effectively with minimal guidance
The successful candidate will ideally be based at the Bank’s Liverpool office and be part of the Bank’s QA Testing team. The team consists of some thirty five professionals covering all aspects of the testing life cycle as part of the Project Delivery directorate. The team operates internationally across sites in Chennai, Pune, Manchester, London and Liverpool.
What we can offer you:
• Challenging, fun and supportive environment
• 25 days holiday (in addition to Bank Holidays) plus opportunity to purchase up to 5 extra days
• Highly competitive benefits package including pension and private medical cover
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Pershing provides critical business process, financial and technology solutions for financial organizations around the globe. We operate behind the scenes to power transformational change for broker-dealers, registered investment advisors, independent financial advisers, hedge fund and '40 Act fund managers and individual investors. We strive to be innovators, developing open architecture technology and financial solutions to support our customers' growth. We advocate on behalf of our customers and help them respond to regulatory reform and drive positive outcomes for our industry and investors. From our core business as an industry-leading trade execution, clearing and custody provider, we have evolved into a global multifaceted firm that provides investment solutions, forward-thinking technology-driven efficiencies, practice management and service excellence.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Merseyside-Liverpool
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60097
Requisition Number: 1800902