BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Production support: Liaison between technology and business operation groups as a first level of escalation for issues encountered on functional BAU processes or system issues
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT): Perform UAT, Support implementation to production, Training to stakeholders and post implementation support.
- Client onboarding support (includes client facing)
- Inbound and outbound messaging expertise support to internal and external clients
- Reporting set up coordination
- Client testing
- Client access request coordination
- Organisation of the day-to-day work: Ensure assigned project tasks are balanced off with the production support required. Communicate to management when conflicts are encountered.
- Relationship development: Build out good relationship with key stakeholders including clients, IT and IT support (QA), Project managers, Product, Operations, RMs and senior Management.
- Communication: Adapt communication to stakeholder’s needs/interest. Ensure timely communication is in place as per the objective of the message.
- Client focus: deliver for our Clients, act as a Client advocate within the teams and across BNY Mellon.
- Risk management:
- Adhere to all outlined procedures.
- Understand operational/functional process flows of the business to ensure client (internal or external) queries are acted upon accordingly and to ensure that identified postponed defects/gaps are communicated and understood by business/clients to mitigate any risks linked to these.
Manage and execute the different milestones GTBS is responsible for within an assigned project or client testing.
- Review and understand requirements.
- Create test plan and collect sign off from stakeholder
- Create test script.
- Execute testing (including Functional, regression and client testing).
- Collect sign for different testing from stakeholders.
- Organize communication on project operational/business impact (including training sessions where applicable).
- Support implementation business validation.
- Monitor and follow up on post implementation issues.
- Ensure correct documentation for each milestone where applicable as per procedures.
- Provide internal training to colleagues where needed.
- Manage and execute the different milestones GTBS is responsible for within an assigned project or client testing.
Key Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A good understanding of the Collateral Management and Segregation business.
- Preferably a good understanding of the technical process flows linked to Collateral Management and Segregation business or proved background in a position exposed to these technical process flows
- A good understanding of the Global Custody business.
- Experience with UAT testing.
- Experience in one (or more) BNYM Asset Servicing departments is considered an asset as well as knowledge of systems used within these departments or 3 years’ experience in a similar function outside of BNYMellon.
- Swift message format knowledge is an asset.
- Understanding and reading technical format files is an asset.
- Good coaching and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong capacity to work autonomously and to be very stress resistant.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Solution and result-oriented.
- Strong Client focus.
- Strong risk awareness on process business impact.
- Demonstrate energy, enthusiasm and ability to take the lead in implementing changes
- Flexible and willing to work in shifts
- Reliable, mature team player with a strong sense of responsibility toward clients and the team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment and to handle and prioritize multiplicity of tasks during the day and at certain points in the day
- Quick learner
- Able to think independently and to question issues or procedures with a view to improvement
- Excellent personal organization and analytical skills
- Ability to take initiative and demonstrate ability to work independently on tasks when needed.
How to apply:
If your profile matches the above requirements and you’re looking to develop a career within an award winning investment management firm, please submit your CV via our Careers site.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As our clients address evolving liquidity, risk and collateral eligibility needs as a result of changing regulations, Global Collateral Services helps them move collateral where and when they need it. Backed by modern technology and multi-dimensional thinking, we're ready to deliver the expertise, products and services institutional investors and intermediaries need as they address their collateral, liquidity and securities financing needs. Our innovative, insight-driven solutions help our clients, whether on the buy-side or the sell-side, improve the way they manage their collateral, engage in more investment opportunities to help maximize their investment returns and access new financing alternatives.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Internal Jobcode: 70141
Organization: Collateral and Segregation-HR07720
Requisition Number: 1801264