BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Statistical Modeler
- Leading the development, enhancement and implementation of statistical and other quantitative models to support institutional and retail deposit behavioral modeling as well as forecasting the balance sheet and PPNR for the CCAR process.
- Taking full ownership of the model development process from conceptualization through data exploration, model selection and validation, implementation, user training, support and documentation. Understanding technical issues in econometric and statistical modeling and applying these skills toward solving business problems.
- Communicating technical subject matter clearly and concisely to individuals from various backgrounds
- Maintain and Monitor the model performance, and provide technical guidance to Corporate Treasury leadership
- Master’s/ Doctorate in Quantitative field including Data Sciences, Economics, Statistics, or Mathematics with strong analytical skills.
- Programming experience in SAS (preferable), R or similar languages.
- 5+ years’ hands-on experience in model development
- Experience with synthesizing and performing analysis with large databases and deduce conclusions from data gaps
- High proficiency in written and verbal communications skills is required
- Incumbent must: have the ability to work under pressure; prioritize multiple tasks; bring tasks to complete closure; be organized; and able to execute responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Comfortable with unstructured and changing environment
- Prior experience with Corporate Treasury, ALM and/or behavioral deposit modeling, specifically, operational deposit model.
- Experience with Machine Learning and data technologies such as Hadoop and Cloudera
Master’s/ Doctorate in Quantitative field including Data Sciences, Economics, Statistics, or Mathematics with strong analytical skills.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: India-Tamil Nadu-Chennai
Internal Jobcode: 33218
Organization: Corporate Treasury-HR06004
Requisition Number: 1801945