BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Specialist Information Security Analyst - Vulnerability Management
- Consults on a senior level and provides professional support for major components of the company's information security infrastructure.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of security architecture, standards, procedures and guidelines for multiple platforms in diverse system environments.
- Consults with the business and operational infrastructure personnel regarding new and existing technologies.
- Recommends new security tools to management and reports and provides guidance and expertise in their implementation.
- Reviews and analyzes highly complex data and information to provide insights, conclusions and actionable recommendations.
- Defines, implements, and applies area-wide security and/or COB policies and standards by leveraging in-depth knowledge of globally accepted information security and/or COB principles.
- Addresses high risk security concerns or incidents.
- Recommends course of action to mitigate risk and ensures that appropriate standards are established and published.
- Contributes to the achievement of area objectives.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required,
6-8 years of experience in information security or related technology experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
· Vulnerability assessment experience preferred
· Technical security certifications preferred, such as GPEN, CISM, and/or CISSP
· Prior experience executing vulnerability assessment activities such as vulnerability scans, penetration tests, web application security assessments, and application security code reviews
· Displays a proven track record in executing vulnerability assessment activities
· Ability to present technical concepts to non-technical audiences
· Effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 45126
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Information Security-HR11724
Requisition Number: 1802180