BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Intermediary Representative, Client Processing Domiciliary
The Intermediate Representative, Client services for Domiciliary Services / Company Secretary (“IRCS”) reports into his/her Team Leader and provides support to the team and to the daily activities of clients domiciled with The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV, Luxembourg Branch (“BNYML”). Such supporting responsibilities shall include (but not be limited to):
- Support account relationship management - ensure that internal and external clients are delivered an accurate, timely and quality service during all aspects of the processes for which BNYML is appointed as Domiciliary Agent – safeguarding clients', company and regulatory requirements are met at all time in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Compliance, risk management and control – the IRCS will be expected conducting its activities in accordance with the Firm’s and Business’s policies and procedures, constantly ensuring that risks are being identified and actively managed and ensure that management is made aware of such.
- Support the organisation of Shareholder Meetings and Board of Directors, including the preparation of board packs.
- Company secretarial tasks: assist team members and/or the client directly with the execution of documents, KYC requests, etc...
- Management of the daily correspondence received by the clients.
- Management of files and records of domiciled companies.
- Demonstrate highest standards of personal and corporate ethics adhering to agreed policies and standards.
- Collaborate with BAU administration teams to solve documentation issues.
Cross Departmental Support / Teamwork
- Build relationships with daily contacts - AS/AIS and BAU administration teams.
- Form collaborative relationships with BAU administration teams to ensure understanding with BNY Mellon’s contractual obligations.
Back to Basics
Read and understand your job description. Seek clarification where you need it and escalate. Seek help where you need it so we can help you deliver against expectations.
No direct reports; provides guidance to less experienced Client Processing Support staff, as needed.
- Legal qualification / University degree or equivalent preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in a business-related corporate paralegal /client-facing environment preferred.
- Knowledge of the Luxembourg Company Law is an advantage
- Fluent or near-native English speaker / French basics.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to plan and think ahead.
- Excellent work attitude
- Ability to work independently and under pressure while being perfectly organized and rigorous.
- Able to conduct themselves with integrity and a desire for excellence at all times, with a clear sense of personal responsibility.
- To treat all colleagues, internal and external, with respect and to proactively create an environment of teamwork.
- Able to understand client needs and align these to the product / services of the BNY Mellon.
- First class presentation skills both oral and written.
- Pro-active and client-oriented attitude with the necessary flexibility and a 'hands-on’ approach - Excellent client service skills - client focus.
- Results-oriented, organized and self-starter.
- PC Desktop Applications
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Luxembourg-Luxembourg-Luxembourg
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70610
Requisition Number: 1802649