BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Client Service Analyst
The Collateral Management & Segregation Client Services team is responsible for managing a diverse client base with a variety of complex collateral obligations. These obligations are driven by multiple underlying factors, from short term cash investments (triparty repo), to Securities Lending activity, to Over the Counter Derivative trades. Clients rely on us to efficiently perform a variety of operational tasks, including the matching of their available collateral to obligations, and applying complicated optimization logic to arrive at the most economical result. Our team operates as the client’s ‘Single Point of Contact’ across the organization’s operational landscape, and it therefore requires a diverse skill set, an experienced profile, and the ability to influence others to drive client focused & collaborative outcomes.
- Working with external clients to resolve day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Supports clients in addressing operational and technical questions or issues and ensuring requests are executed.
- Applies problem solving skills based on precedence and experience.
- Uses communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provides clients information related to BNY Mellon products and services representing a limited number of lines of business and geographies and directs them to the appropriate resources, as needed.
- Leverages a general understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings.
- Monitors client inquiries and escalates non-routine or complex issues to the appropriate team member, as needed.
- Tracks information related to general client issues and needs to support business development efforts.
- Participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
- Supports a selected number of client accounts of limited complexity.
Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Experience in an operational area and/or client services is required
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As our clients address evolving liquidity, risk and collateral eligibility needs as a result of changing regulations, Global Collateral Services helps them move collateral where and when they need it. Backed by modern technology and multi-dimensional thinking, we're ready to deliver the expertise, products and services institutional investors and intermediaries need as they address their collateral, liquidity and securities financing needs. Our innovative, insight-driven solutions help our clients, whether on the buy-side or the sell-side, improve the way they manage their collateral, engage in more investment opportunities to help maximize their investment returns and access new financing alternatives.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Belgium-Brussels-Capital Region-
Job: Customer/Client Service
Internal Jobcode: 70106
Organization: Collateral and Segregation-HR07720
Requisition Number: 1802652