BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Grp Mgr,Information Security-Security Analytics Platform Manager
Group Manager, Information Security->> Manages a medium to large-sized or multiple small teams responsible for organization data protection. Oversees CTS security architecture, security monitoring and auditing, incident reporting/response and forensics. Leads and oversees information security projects and resourcing. Liaises with business process owners to ensure ongoing alignment. Responsible for the development and delivery of CTS security and/or COB standards to ensure information system security across the business. Directs the monitoring of the utilization and effectiveness of security resources. Develops and implements processes and methods for auditing and addressing non-compliance and information security and/or COB standards. Provides direction and guidance on reports and analyses and ensures recommendations are aligned with customer/business needs and capabilities. Monitors budgets and schedules for projects conducted by teams and ensures they are completed in a timely manner. Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team. Manages one or more information security teams. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
As a Security Analytics Platform Manager in Cybersecurity Analytics team, you will be responsible for planning, design, build and implementation of security analytics platform & initiatives. You will lead, direct multiple initiatives/workstreams. The team members will be located in multiple geographies and you will guide, coach, mentor, motivate the team to deliver a best in class cybersecurity analytics platform. You will manage a large number of information security use cases for delivery out of the security analytics platform. This requires collaboration with other Information security stakeholders such as SOC. Ensure that the solutions are engineered according to the architecture & design standards. Drive the acceptance and adoption of Security Analytics platform by the stakeholder groups. Evaluate new technologies in Cybersecurity Analytics by conducting proof of concepts and present results of evaluation & recommendation to management.
- 7 years of experience in information security or related technology experience required; experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
- At least 2 years as a manager/supervisor, experience in hiring the right candidates to build a team; skilled at delegation and empowerment of team members
- Hands on experience in implementation of SIEM tools like Arcsight, IBM QRadar, Splunk etc.
- Experience using/implementing Big data, machine learning, behavior analytics based solutions using technologies like Hadoop, Apache Spark, R.
- Experience with developing solutions for Security Operations Center and supporting SOC operations.
- Solid understanding of cybersecurity concepts such as cyber kill chain, APT, Threat Intelligence etc.
- Experienced in acquisition, analysis and correlation of data from various security event sources such as proxy, firewall, IDS/IPS, DLP tools etc.
- Hands on experience in analyzing the data structure/data model pertaining to security event sources like proxy, firewalls, network devices, IDS/IPS etc.
- Strong technical background in Unix, Windows, SOA, Java, Apache, FOSS technologies, Virtualization technologies like VMWare, Storage technologies.
- Information Security certifications such CISSP, SANS, Ethical Hack preferred.
- Vendor management experience is a plus
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred. 10+ years of experience in information security or related technology experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 45287
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Information Security-HR11724
Requisition Number: 1802941